We are putting our hamstrings on the line to empower refugee, migrant
and asylum seeker children and youth who now call Australia home.
Stadium Stomp at Melbourne’s iconic MCG is happening on Sunday July 22nd and
we’d love you to be part of it with us on team ‘Stomp for RMCC 2018’.
Our new Fundraising & Partnerships Manager Astrid will be stomping with her 10-year-old son Jonty (pictured) who can’t wait to do a lap of the MCG! We’re also rounding up the wider team here at RMCC but we need many more of you to join in to magnify our impact!
Our fundraising efforts will go towards opening the door to our much-needed mentoring programs that empower refugee, migrant and asylum seeker children and youth who now call Australia home.
The MCG has 100,024 seats which means a lot of steps. There are three course options available, choose from - 1,900 steps, 7,300 steps or Stomp Unlimited, for the super fit.
Stadium Stomp’s kid-friendly option is a Junior Stomp of 1,900 steps for 5 to 11-year-olds. Juniors must be accompanied by a stomping adult and each adult can have up to 4 children under their supervision.
Whichever course you choose, it’s a lot of steps but there is always the option to take a break, sit down on one of those 100, 024 seats and take in the views. There will be drink stations and music pumping. And when the course is done, everyone gets to finish with that lap of the ‘G! That’s if your legs haven’t turned to J’ (that’s jelly).
You can choose your own start time – the first wave is 7:45am and then they’re every 15 minutes until 1pm when the Junior Stomp takes place. Early sessions are filling fast.
Stadium Stomp registration fees range from $24.94 for children to $39.95 and $69.95 for adults, depending on course length, up to $129.95 for the Unlimited Steps course, full pricing information is on the Stadium Stomp website, note that early bird pricing lasts until May 27th before prices increase by $5 to $10 per person.
Will you join us and ‘Stomp for RMCC 2018’?
How to register for Stadium Stomp and join team ‘Stomp for RMCC 2018’:
- Go to https://stadiumstomp.com/event/melbourne/
- Click on Register Now
- Choose your start time and course length and complete the registration process and payment – on the second screen you will be asked for Team Info, select that you are Joining a Team, then search for and select Stomp for RMCC (Adamson)
- Select ‘Fundraising for another charity’ when prompted
- When you join the RMCC team, Stadium Stomp organisers send RMCC a notification that you are on board, including your email address so we can keep in touch with you and the team.
- To set up your RMCC fundraising page for Stomp for RMCC 2018 please go to run.rmccaustralia.org.au click on Join Team and follow the prompts
- Any questions just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To donate to ‘Stomp for RMCC 2018’ or any of our team members*, click visit run.rmccaustralia.org.au
Now we’d better get out and start practicing our stair climbs!